The aim of the symposium is to summarize cutting edge developments in the rapidly growing field of multiscale materials modelling and to bring together internationally leading scientists in the field.
The lectures will summarize the current status of the field and highlight future trends. Advances in bridging the gap between academic and industrial research and application of multiscale modelling for materials design will be addressed.
- atomistic modelling and simulation,
- thermodynamic and kinetic simulations, CALPHAD and phase-field models,
- micromechanical modelling, lifetime prediction and damage,
- high-performance computing and numerical methods,
- experimental reference data and data analysis.